Ally Behavior Centers is a leading DC area-based provider of therapy to young children with autism, helping them overcome their developmental delays. We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our team in an administrative role to help manage daily operations at our Sandy Spring therapy center. Our team members are expected to be leaders in the community, ensure our high- quality standards are met, and foster an exceptional work environment.
The right candidate will have extremely strong attention to detail in addition to being professional, energetic, organized and driven. You don’t mind wearing different hats and take the initiative to get things done. We will train you on the specific job responsibilities, although the right fit will quickly and easily pick up responsibilities and manage them on their own. We are looking for a smart and talented person who wants to be part of an elite, fast-growing organization. Learn more about us at www.allybehavior.com. Most importantly, we are a fun, young company. We NEED a fun, engaged, energetic Assistant Operations Manager to continue building our exceptional culture as we expand. Make sure your cover letter reflects this!
Please include a short, customized cover letter
Please, do not call our busy centers
We are a successful company with a start-up mentality. We hire the smartest, hardest-working people that we can and take pride in our culture. If you are looking to push paper and do the minimums, this isn’t a good fit for you. We have high expectations, and we reward results. Our company is mission-driven and growing every day. The right candidate is excited by challenges and will thrive in our exciting, fast-paced culture.
Job Responsibilities Overview: The Assistant Operations Manager will include a mix of admin/operations, marketing and relationship building duties. Administratively there are several areas of work, including:
· Support with development and dissemination of marketing materials
· Giving phenomenal support to inbound calls from parents and helping them understand how we help children on the spectrum.
· Assisting with center tours and providing information to prospective parents.
· Screening candidates for hire and assisting management in coordinating interviews.
· Auditing, monitoring, and troubleshooting insurance billing and invoicing.
· Monitoring therapists’ shifts and updating the Practice Management Software accordingly
· Monitoring center supplies and purchasing new items when needed.
· Assisting with pick-up and drop-off of children.
· Offering miscellaneous support to the Operations Manager, as needed!
1. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, outgoing, person looking to break into the healthcare industry and comfortable wearing different hats!
2. You’ve finished your bachelors and did well in school. What you studied isn’t all that important to us. Maybe it’s healthcare administration, maybe it’s basketweaving.
3. You are compassionate and have a high EQ – we work with families who have children with developmental delays. You take pride in excellent customer service and patient experience.
4. You have varied interests and passions that you can dive deeply into. Maybe you love Russian Literature, minored in it in school, and are part of a local book club with some like-minded friends.
5. You have strong and fluent written and oral communication skills. This should shine through in your cover letter – show us your style and professionalism.
6. You like to work really hard and aren’t just collecting a paycheck and letting the time pass. Excellent performance and building something special is what you find most fulfilling in life. If you have a project on your plate, you won’t stop because it’s 5pm.
7. You are self-motivated and want to move up and grow with our ever-expanding company.
8. You can level-headed and naturally approachable. A charismatic leader who can inspire staff on good and bad days. Always a team player – you push those around you to excel.
**If you would like to be considered for this position, please briefly address what makes you a good fit in a customized cover letter and make the case for yourself. **
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Management: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education