Are you our missing piece who can add unique value to our company?
Joining our family will give you a unique and challenging experience. Quickly gaining an accomplished set of entirely transferable career skills, you will become an effective communicator, an influential seller, a creative problem solver, an e-commerce ace, and the most fundamental career skill of all – a customer champion. Whatever career you choose, you will always have a customer which is why a role in customer care representative sets you up perfectly for your future!
InterConnexia has been in business over 9 years and is the United States’ leading luxury fashion customer service contact boutique center working with the world’s largest fashion e-commerce presence. InterConnexia provides customer service in a call center environment with varying luxury fashion e-commerce sites of some of the world’s leading designers. Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Stamford, CT. In this role, our Consultant will always employ courteous and professional communication style while demonstrating total knowledge of subject matter. The Consultant will uphold and foster the excellent image of the company and its clients. The Consultant will also retain and further evolve standard-setting customer care goals, reinforcing both the company’s and the brand’s philosophies.
What we are looking for:
This job is ideal for a Russian Bilingual who has great phone manners, people skills, positive, upbeat, self-motivated and enjoys working independently and in a team setting. We require flexibility to work on any of a shift during our operating hours including holidays; Weekdays 9am-10pm and weekend hours might be available when needed.
- Achieve and strive to exceed productivity and quality targets on a monthly basis
- Be the first point of contact, and will respond to customers in a timely manner across the channels of phone, email, and chat
- Answer a wide variety of customer enquiries including: product enquiries, styling advice, returns or repairs, pricing questions, order delivery timescales and conveying a solution focused message to the customer at all times
- Work proactively to efficiently resolve customer queries, identifying appropriate solutions accurately and positively, whilst anticipating future needs of the customer
- Act as the customer advocate within the business, escalating issues when required
- You will use empathy and understanding to resolve challenging customer situations for a productive outcome
- Liaise with internal departments to expedite issues that are raised by the customer
You will be best fit for this position if you already have:
- At least 1+ years of experience working in a customer service (or similar) role with call center environment
- Previous luxury fashion experience
- A customer centric approach in all your work
- Demonstrable experience in providing exceptional customer service
- Worked in a fast paced target driven environment
- IT literacy and an understanding of the digital world
- A solutions focused approach to problem solving, with a flexible attitude
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for fashion
- Passion and desire to work proactively, offering an exceptional experience
- Self-motivation, high energy level, with passion to take ownership, accountability and use initiative
- Ability to learn quickly and absorb extensive information on our brands and product offerings
- Technical agility in learning and using multiple applications and systems; ability to constantly multi-task between systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and availability to work within an operational environment. This includes weekends and during busy periods
We provide paid training for 2-4 weeks to ensure that each of our consultant is completely equipped to handle all customer inquiries with confidence. Our training includes but not limited to basic material training, hands-on training, and job shadowing.
Having a passion for fashion is preferred, but is not compulsory as we are not brand ambassadors and typically handle inquiries for numerous brands on a day-to-day basis. Only exceptional candidates will be considered with a strong skill set of time management, efficiency, and superb communication styles.
A day in the life:
Our Consultants will support and provide immaculate service to customers with their online shopping experiences over the phone, emails, and chat going above and beyond their expectations in a call center setting at our office. It is vital that our consultants offer not only easy shopping experiences for customers, but also to build rapport with customers on every interaction with the customer, whether by phone or email, by complimenting their style or initiating a personalized conversation with them about something they may mention.
InterConnexia is a fast-paced environment and requires timely and accurate data entry, order amendments, and escalating of certain issues; all the while, complying with policy and procedures set forth by the company. Additionally, our consultants may assist with other departmental work, projects, and support within, as needed. Please know that your base language will be in English with requested assistance in Russian.
The job will be performed in our Stamford, CT office and is required to be able to commute. Superb communication skills, written and verbal, in both English and Russian are obligatory in this role. You must exude confidence with a clear, inviting, and professional tone with the ability to speak and type eloquently. The ability to type, at a minimum, 45 words per minute with little to no errors. Passing of the employment tests are required. Detail and customer-centric with the ability to anticipate the customer’s needs to resolve the matter at hand.
Proficient multi-tasking skills switching between different tabs, programs, and screens to provide and research necessary information. Punctuality is another key to the success. You must be able to take any shift during our operating hours of Monday through Friday 9am-10pm including holidays. Weekend hours might be available when needed.
Perks of working with InterConnexia:
Our company has been in business over 9 years and is the United States’ leading luxury fashion customer service contact boutique center working with the world’s largest fashion e-commerce presence. This is a caring and supportive office with a diverse and cohesive culture. We offer excellent benefits, including generous PTO accruals, sick days, a health, vision, and dental insurance package, and 401K plan.
What happens after you apply:
We have a thorough process of reviewing candidates for positions within the company. This includes, but may not be limited to, a phone interview, in-person interview(s), pre-employment assessment tests including typing test, color vision test, and online test.
We reach out to every applicant to provide them with a status of their application as we move through the hiring process.
Apply today to become part of the ICX family!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible