With industry-specific education and more than 10 years of experience in IT, I have reached the level when my daily work includes business trips around the world, meetings with new enterprise clients, working in a team of high-skilled professionals, and developing projects for hundreds of thousands of end customers. I like to learn new technologies and using them to create new solutions. My mojo is developing fault-tolerant systems and architectures — I know what load balancing and CDNs are, and I have experience in process automation.
- have a lot of experience in Linux administration.
- think a lot about architecture and do PoCs before starting deploy new solutions.
- like interesting and complicated tasks.
- went thru all steps from Junior Systems Administrator Assistant to Systems Engineer, that gave me priceless experience.
- had CCNA and CCNP, so I have strong knowledge of networking concepts. For several years I didn't do "Networking" as specialty, but for sure I can refresh those special knowledge in a couple of month if needed.
Specialties: CentOS, Bash Scripting, Puppet Automation, Zabbix Monitoring.
• Linux systems, especially RHEL-Like
• Bash scripting from quick one-line piped commands to hundreds+ lines scripts for automation, monitoring etc
• Puppet with Hiera usage. I like to create unified puppet modules to configure systems from zero without manual touch
• Zabbix monitoring including custom userparameters
• Nginx with virtual servers, caching, proxying
• MySQL, PostgreSQL. TSQL language
• Redis, Cassandra
• Distributed filesystems (CEPH, GlusterFS, DRBD)
• Nagios, Opsview
• Seafile, OwnCloud
• Named (bind)
• Amazon Web Services
• VMware ESXi
• Cisco, Vyatta
• Network switching and routing
I usually spend my free time teaching students how to drive safely — yes, I'm also driving instructor, that's my hobby.